The following contest is intended for employees of Integrity Marketing Group, LLC in the United States only and will be governed by United States laws. Do not proceed in this contest if you are not eligible. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
END ZONE DANCE – EMPLOYEE TALENT CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES – revised 12/11/2020
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Contest Administrator: Integrity Marketing Group, LLC, 9111 Cypress Waters Blvd. Ste. 450, Dallas, TX 75019
Contest Sponsor: Integrity Marketing Group
HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern End Zone Dance Contest (“Contest”), which is being conducted by Integrity Marketing Group, LLC (“Integrity”). The Contest begins on November 30, 2020 and ends on December 11, 2020 (“Contest Dates”). Entrants may enter online only.
- To enter the Contest, entrant may enter online beginning November 30, 2020 at approximately 10:00 a.m. (CT) and ending on December 8, 2020 at 11:59pm (CT). (“Entry Period”).
- To enter online, visit the “govern End Zone Dance” landing page (to be provided via email to all Integrity Employees) starting November 30, 2020 and submit a :30 to :60 second video of your “dance” (up to 2 minutes in length). This is done by uploading your video directly or by uploading to either YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Vimeo and submitting the video via a URL to the video page, along with the video title, your first name, last name, and your email address. By submitting an entry only, you consent that you have read these contest rules. Please ensure that your video:
- Does not include copyright or trademark materials; It is best to record your video with no background track so to avoid YouTube and other video platforms from flagging the content as copyright infringement and removing it; Should your video be flagged as copyright infringement, it may be removed from the video streaming platform and Integrity is not liable for the ineligibility of the entry thereafter.
- Please list your video as “unlisted” when uploading to YouTube so to not provide public access to outside parties.
- Integrity reserves the right to rule any entries ineligible for the following reasons:
- Not an eligible employee of Integrity or their Partner companies
- Including lewd or profane materials
- Any other reason determined by Integrity and the judging committee
- Winner will be determined by number of votes received by December 18, 2020 at 5:00pm CST. This finalist will be eligible for a prize up to $1,000. If more than one individual is featured in the video, the prize may be split equally among participants or used by partner to pay for a partner-wide celebration.
- Public voting will occur from Wednesday, December 9, 2020 through Friday, December 18, 2020. Voting will be open to all Integrity Employees, as well as friends and family of Integrity Employees and the public. One vote per user per day will be allowed. Final voting will close on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 5:00pm CST, with vote totals being tabulated and a winner announced Monday, December 21, 2020. Integrity is not responsible for any disadvantages or losses that result from the use of online technology that may result in a user being able to vote more than one time per day or via multiple web browsers. In the case of a tie in the number of total votes, the winner will be determined by putting the tying contestants’ names into https://commentpicker.com/random-namepicker or via other random selection means to randomly select the winner. Integrity reserves the right to determine what those means are and to change the random selection tool/process and will seek to ensure they are fair to all contestants resulting in a tie.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- All entries must be received by December 8, 2020 at 11:59pm CST.
- The Contest is open to employees of Integrity, eighteen (18) years of age or older who are W-2 employees.
- The following individuals are NOT eligible to enter Integrity contests at any time, even if such individuals meet the age and residency requirements above: (1) Any non-employees of Integrity, including agents receiving payments from Integrity or an Integrity Partner as a 1099 contractor (2) Any immediate family members of Integrity employees, including without limitation current and/or ex-spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, in-laws, and/or steps in any of the foregoing categories; and (3) Any other individual legally residing in the same household (i.e., at the same address) of such employees, including without limitation roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners.
- To claim a prize, Integrity’s HR group and/or the Game Time committee may reach out for valid contact information, including but not limited to verification of their identity, your complete address, date of birth and phone number, and Social Security Number.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Integrity will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Integrity will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of Integrity, which are final and binding in all respects.
- One (1) prize will be awarded. The grand prize approximate retail value (ARV) will be $1,000 in monetary value. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). Integrity, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny payment or disqualify prize winners if they engage in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestant or prize winner.
- All sales, prizes and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted. Integrity reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer, or other problem beyond the control of Integrity corrupt the administration, security, or proper execution of the Contest, or the Internet portion of the Contest. Decisions by Integrity are final.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Integrity’s management and Game Time committee with respect to the Contest are final.
- One (1) winner will be selected, and announced on Monday, December 21, 2020, as described above.
- Winners are determined by the previously mentioned voting criteria described in these Official Rules.
- Potential winner(s) will be notified of winning by telephone and/or email. Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential winner(s) will be required to respond to such notification attempt and must execute and return, along with the guest(s) of the winner(s), any potential needed government forms (IRS Form W-9), affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability, and publicity release. If a potential winner(s) is deemed ineligible for any reason, cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s). Integrity is not responsible for any changes in an entrant or winner’s email address, phone number, mailing address or other contact information.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries or votes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate multiple entries/votes is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/voting methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at Integrity’s discretion. Integrity’s time zone (Central Time) is the official time zone all Contest dates and deadlines. Integrity, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest. Failure to comply with the rules of the Contest may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If Integrity makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Contest, Integrity may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Integrity-administered contests.
- Integrity reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification or equitable purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. To the extent Integrity makes material changes to the terms and conditions of the Contest, any such material changes will be posted to the official contest rules page. If any provision of these Official Rules is irrevocably inconsistent with any provision set forth on the Contest webpage, then the provision of these Official Rules will prevail but solely to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Submitting your video to the Contest or consenting to participate on employee calls in regard to the Contest constitutes permission for Integrity to tape the employee’s voice and use it on for later purposes, including promotional purposes. By entering the Contest and/or acceptance of prize(s), all entrants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice, video, entry materials, prize information (if any), or any statements made for trade, publicity, advertising, or promotional purposes, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised without limitation and without compensation, except where prohibited by law. This extends to any individuals included in the employee’s individual submission, including family and friends.
- Each winner may be required to produce identification satisfactory to Integrity. For example, winner(s) will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9, affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by Integrity prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will solely be responsible for any (federal, state, or local) taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc for all prizes won from Integrity in any calendar year where the aggregate value of all such prizes is $600 or more. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to Contest entry, including without limitation submitting an incomplete or fraudulent entry, and/or failing to complete the entry process, will result in such Entry being disqualified from such Contest. Any individual(s) that is found to be, or suspected of, tampering with a Contest in any way, including without limitation by making a fraudulent entry, by engaging in any “deal-making” with or between other Contest entrants or third parties, by creating a public hazard, by cheating, by engaging in improper or illegal activity, by causing interference with or the destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources will be disqualified from participating and/or winning any prize(s), as applicable, and may be banned from any future participation in any Contest as determined by Integrity at its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
- The Released Parties (Integrity Marketing Group, LLC and its subsidiaries and each of their respective past, present and future directors, officers, employees, managers, members, stockholders, representatives, agents, administrators, predecessors, successors and assign) are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Contest or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information, human error, failure, or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological failures; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or omissions by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to Entrant(s) and/or winner(s) (and winner’s guest(s) if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Contest cannot be conducted and/or if a prize, either in whole or in part, cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Except where prohibited, by entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Dallas, TX; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any damages awarded multiplied or increased. Texas law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES
- Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Consistent with Contest rules, only one entry per individual. Any attempt by any one or more entrants to obtain more than one entry by using the same email address, YouTube account or similar registration method through any means including, without limitation, multiple/different email addresses, YouTube accounts, identities, registrations, logins or other methods will void all entries from that address or account, and such entrant(s) will be disqualified. Copies of these rules are available at the contest web page.